Friday, March 26, 2010

change of direction.

so i sounded really depressed in that last entry. i still feel the same but at least im unemployed. =D no more stupid job!

in the past few months ive done a ton of independent and student films, and shot a music video with director Kevin Slack! I'm going to be documenting such things like this ...if i can keep up with it. its been a crazy february and a crazy march, and i just hope it keeps getting crazier because im doing what i WANT and it amazes me how many people miss out on the amazing opportunity to follow your dream and your passion. what else is there to do??

so for now, I will post a link to a review that was written about my most recent CD, Flotation Device, which I recorded with Alberto Amaya in September 2008. It was released October 8th, 2009. And now I have a whole new batch of songs to record, so hopefully there will be a new cd in the works soon!

http://www.madeloud.com/review/gillian_visco_flotation_device

i will try and keep up with this as much as i can. i have so much to write about the last 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment